I tatted this cross in 2 colours. This shows how colours can be used in split rings. I used Flora 20 in gold for the body of the cross and the outside purple is Lizbeth. The Lizbeth is slightly finer that the Flora, so the outside half of the split rings has worked up smaller. The purple border is not so prominent as it would be with the smae thread. I think the next one I tat I will use the same make of thread and see the difference. I have now completed the instruction diagram and have put a pdf on my website on the Tatting page.
Tetradill - a square motif
-
I was travelling in Xi'an, China and saw designs of pavement tiles that I
like. This design was inspired by one of the tiles.The photo below shows
four sq...
2 days ago
Very beautiful cross!
ReplyDelete