Our next lesson involved looking at a picture of a snowflake that Sharon gave us, and making a design from it. As we were designing it in segments, mine sort of stopped at a heart. I used lots of split rings and by the time I had tatted several versions to test the stitch count, I was quite good at them. I love clovers and called this Clover Heart
Tetradill - a square motif
-
I was travelling in Xi'an, China and saw designs of pavement tiles that I
like. This design was inspired by one of the tiles.The photo below shows
four sq...
17 hours ago
Oh this one is pretty! Good job, again.
ReplyDeletePS I wouldn't mind having this pattern if it is available somewhere....hint, hint! I could use a lot of practice doing split rings.
ReplyDeleteThanks, the diagram is on my website www.handicrafts.org.uk in the Tatting section.
ReplyDelete